kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 6 May 2010













For a lovely soiree for sweet Natallie and her adorable little 2 month old Ajay, Natallie ordered up a whole bunch of specialty cupcakes and a matching cake. She requested a theme of light blue and white for the cupcakes, and of course little baby faces and baby blocks and a matching Baby Face cake. Holy cuteness. I was really stoked on trying out making little baby faces and a baby faced cake! I love trying stuff I've never done before. Challenges are good, creative problem solving can be fun... unless you're stuck, which is a real drag! Luckily I haven't felt too stuck lately... The Coco Cake flavours were Coconut Dream and Vanilla cupcakes, and a 9 inch vanilla specialty Baby Face cake!!! I was worried this might turn out creepy, but I think I got the cuteness down!

I felt extremely excited and happy about how these little baby faces and baby blocks turned out. I also made some cute little paper flags to stick into the cupcakes that didn't have fondant on them. Joy, joy! Too fun/funny. And out of all the baby faces, Rich's favourite is the crying one... Aiyahhh, Rich!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts