kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 25 May 2010

I did a groom's cake for a big Mario Bros. fan this past weekend.  When I initially met with the couple, they wanted a 3D mushroom, but finally decided that a flat cutout cake fit their budget a little better.

As I was running around getting ready to do this cake, I ran across this perfectly spherical mixing bowl that I bought at IKEA some time ago.  It just screamed "perfect mushrooms shape" so I threw some batter in it and popped it in the oven.  It came out so great that I knew I would go ahead and make the cake the way the couple REALLY wanted it.

I delivered this cake, along with their wedding cake, to the Walden Club in Chattanooga.  This place has such a beautiful view.  I hope they both were surprised!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts