kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 28 May 2010

Remember paper dolls from when you were a child?. What could be more fun than edible paper dolls. I read with interest that the Cricut Cake could be used to cut sugar cookie dough. I am envisaging sugar cookie people (chocolate & vanilla) and giving kids (and grown ups too) edible clothes to dress them with - but today I will have to satisfy myself with just icing. I chose some edible icing images from the Kiwicakes range

Here's a look at some of the cut outs, prior to assembly. I haven't got that far yet, as I still have hair & hats to make. When I first started cutting, I wondered what the slits int he clothing were for, then it dawned on me, to slip the arms or legs through (doh!)


My favourite has to be this dress - I think the photo has some witchy magic working, no matter how many times I flip it, it loads sideways - so I'm leaving it this way - cue head turn to the right!
For those of you with an edible image printer at home, the options are endless. They are actually now very inexpensive to buy, compared with the pricing some years back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts