kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 30 May 2010

I couldn't let today pass without an update on the Cricut Cake, for all of you waiting to hear more. I've quite a few icing cuts I've finished, but not yet photographed. I have to return the machine tommorrow, so wanted to spend the time cutting rather than photographing. It will be a long 3 weeks until the "Big Day Out" when I'll have the machine again to demo, the day is being hosted by the Waitakere club, but is open to all. If you're free Saturday 19th June - do come along. I'd love to see you.


I can whole heartedly say I adore Cricut Cake. It has exceeded my expectations (and I already thought it was pretty awesome). It was not as difficult to use as I thought it would be, after reading some posts online, about troubles people were having - and that others were too scared to take it out of the box.



Tommorrow I will be back, with details of what I've learned and just what it is about this wonderful machine that makes it better than awesome. I'll leave you with this little cake I whipped up this afternoon (yes it's a real cake)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts