kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 18 May 2010

This was a wedding cake that I delivered to the Loose Cannon Art Gallery this weekend.  I was very very pleased with how this one turned out.

This 4 tiered wedding cake started with a thorough covering of buttercream.  Then I rolled out thicker than normal strips of blue fondant and cut out this "rolling hill" pattern and wrapped it around each tier.  I then extruded a fondant rope and let it hit on top of that fondant ledge.

I finished it up by piping some scrolls and paisley shapes on the blue fondant.

I'm going to keep this post fairly short as this is a SUPER busy week at the bakery.  I will have another post out on Friday, so check back soon and have a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts