kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 4 May 2010

Today the cake arrived!. For those of you following the Kiwicakes 4th birthday cake competition, you will know the winning entry was a design by Fiona Hume. Today Fiona's cake arrived. Fastway couriers did a great job of delivering it in one peice (only a tiny piece of bow fell off, and it was easily popped back on)
This cake had action on all sides, it was impossible to photograph from just one angle. I don't even think this cake has a front
A view from the top down
A closeup of the flower
I love the marbled board & the lifelike pages of the book
Fragile - often need that label!
The parcel is from KIWICAKES of course!
The Art of Baking - a great title!
41 muffin lane - I'd like to live there!
This afternoon I cut the top tier, it tasted just as good as it looked. The texture was perfect, the taste DIVINE! with not ONE but TWO layer of orange buttercream, in a lovely orange cake.
Tommorrow I will update you with layers two & three (chocolate Banana and Lemon). When I ran the competition I secretly hope for great flavours, beyond chocolate & vanilla - I wasn't disappointed. I can't wait until tommorrow, when I'll be taste testing those other two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts