kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 12 August 2010

















Corrine contacted me nice and early with a request for her two cuties' double birthday bash: A Toy Story themed cake and matching cupcakes for Kai, and Sanrio themed cupcakes for Xian! Coco Cake enjoys a creative challenge so of course I said "sure!!!" and... I adore Sanrio characters, as I've mentioned many times before on my blog... having grown up with all the old-school characters, such as Little Twin Stars, My Melody, Hello Kitty (of course!) and my personal fave, Tuxedo Sam (the penguin)!

Then, the kicker - I got the CUTEST card in the mail from Kai and Xian. It murdered me with its cuteness. So with each passing hour as I slaved away (heehee!) on the fondant cupcake toppers, I thought of that little card and got excited to make these kids the cutest cakes ever...

Thanks Corrine for the fun order, and great to meet Kai and Xian in person! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts