kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 7 August 2010



I just love some of the cupcake merchandise the SPCA has created to celebrate cupcake day. I've bought some of their SPCA branded cupcake papers for my Cupcake Day baking, I thought they were so cute, I got a packet for one lucky Kiwicakes member, along with a pack of SPCA Cupcake Day magnets. Wanna win them?. Simply send me an email at sandra@kiwicakes.co.nz with "I want to win" in the subject line. Please include your name & delivery address. Alternatively, leave me a comment here int he comments ection, under this post. Competition will be drawn August 22nd, to allow time for the goodies to reach you prior to Cupcake Day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts