kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 23 August 2010

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of attending one of Ann Heap's cake decorating classes. As many of you know, Ann is the owner of Pink Cake Box, TLC Cake Crew Member , a frequent competitor on Food Network's cake Challenges and winner of TLC Ultimate Cake Off. Ann and her assistant Beverly were  amazing teachers, they answered all my questions, most of them unrelated to the cake class we were taking! If any of you at some point have the opportunity to take a class with her, do so, it would be a great experience for you.  The class was on sculpting a hand bag and was organized by the New York City Cake Decorators Meet Up. Here are some pictures of Ann working on her cake and teaching us some techniques.
After Ann covered the cake in fondant, she used a Diamond Impression Mat to Create the pattern on the "purse".
The class lasted 2 1/2 hours and I most of us weren't able to finish our cakes, but before going home I wanted to make sure to air brush my cake. Of course , I couldn't go home without asking Ann for a picture.

And this is my finished purse cake. I hope you enjoyed the photos.

 
And totally unrelated to this post, I wanted to show you what has been happening lately at my house with all my kitchen towels.

Have a wonderful week everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts