kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 26 August 2010


One of my resent clients requested a cake for his wife's birthday. He was very specific about what he wanted on the cake: sharks chasing his wife in a wet suit ( she is terrified of sharks when she goes scuba diving). I had seeing a cake a few weeks ago with a scuba diving theme 
and since I have been feeling so inspired
 by Ann Heap lately, I decide to take the inspiration from their cake to make my own.  

The cake is chocolate cake with vanilla Swiss meringue buttercream. All the decorations are made with fondant. I made the sharks and shells using a very inexpensive mold, they were so easy to make. Let me know if any of you want to learn how to make them.
Have a great day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts