kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 12 August 2010


This is for you Cami:

-Yes, I know, I am driving you crazy telling you every minute that I will love you forever, but it is true
-I am so proud of you, you have  better English pronunciation than me, you go girl!
-You will be a great sister, (one day) even if you do not like to share your toys,or books
 or anything that is "yours"
-Sorry, I keep pushing you to play with dolls and you do not like them, I still have hope.
-I fake you out, I make  you think that the TV doesn't work, that we are out of ice pops,that jelly beans are mini toys and not candy, that we are out of pasta and we only have veggies and chicken for dinner.

I am so bless to have this little girl teaching me something new every day, she brings me joy and happiness.
 I ready do not know who I was before her. Happy Birthday my little pumpkin!

.
My dear friend Raychel from My Creative Way, made her this beautiful pillow case dress. Visit her shop, she has the cutest tutus and  dresses there. 
Cami and Minnie
Our guest of honor was Minnie Mouse herself, it was priceless to see Cami so happy and excited.

For the party...I had ordered the cutest personalized party supplies from Pam, at Party Starters, so I decided to get some candy and have a little buffet for the kids .  
Custom Chocolate Bar Wrappers created by Party Starters

Popcorn box labels created by Party Starters


Custom Water Bottle Labels and "Camilla is 3" created by Party Starters
We practiced for this moment for a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts