kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 9 August 2010

Picnic Basket
The cake is chocolate cake with Oreos and Cream Buttercream
Mini sugar bee
I made this ring box with gumpaste.
The ring is also made with gumpaste and I then painted it with silver luster dust.
For the basket ,I used a basket weave embosser.
To accomplish the color I wanted,I mixed brown food gel color with a few drops of vodka on a plate
and painted the whole basket cake.
For the basket "handles" and some details,
I used my clay gun.


The wine bottle and apples are made with rice crispy treats.
I made the grapes with gumpaste and I dusted them with some lavender petal dust mixed with vodka.

My interpretation of a picnic basket. I made this cake for a Bridal Shower, the same week I made the Princess cake, the Hello Kitty cake and all the cookie favors.I also made 30 cookie favors for the same party. I wasn't going to take this order since I was totally over book and I had to go to the city for my Pink Cake Box class, but my client is so sweet that I couldn't say no.
 As you can imagine I didn't sleep the entire week.

A sneak peak ...Camilla's birthday cake.
 We had a really wonderful time, the look on Cami's face when she saw Minnie Mouse ( our guest of honor) was priceless.
The post coming up soon.
Have a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts