kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 10 May 2010


Every so often I get a request to review a new cupcake related item or book. This particular item by Cuisipro is called "Cupcake Corer & Decorating Set"...and I will say that it did an awesome job at coring my cupcakes! The Cupcake Queen gives this set a big "Thumbs UP!"


This is what it looks like when you pull the corer out of the cupcake.


You can see that every cupcake was cored perfectly!




Then I added the lemon curd to the little decorator thingie....


The I squeezed the curd into the perfect cupcake holes!



This is what the set looks like.

I loved it and it worked so well that I can't wait until I do my next "stuffed cupcakes! Click here to check it out online! Hope you like it, too!

Have a great week, CQ and the Lovely Layla!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts