kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 11 May 2010

This past weekend, we drove this little 4 tiered wedding cake up Lookout Mountain and delivered it to the Grand View Hotel. It is such a beautiful location with the most amazing view.

This cake was fairly simple, all buttercream, with swiss dots, gumpaste calla lillies, and a ribbon border.  For the monogram, I broke out my new Cricut Cake machine and cut them out of modeling chocolate.  Technically, it was made using candy melts (so they would be bright white), so I guess you would call that candy clay.

I took a couple of shots of this cake as I was cooling off the cakemobile, but it was SO bright out that it caused some bad shadows on my pictures.  I'm still semi-happy with them though.

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great week.  Pop back in on Friday to see the groom's cake that accompanied this cake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts