kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 31 May 2010

Finally I am back in the blog world again.My computer had a " nervous" breakdown and left me with no choice but to take a really good break from Twitter, Facebook and blogging. It's been so much fun these past few days, Cami has been enjoying the weather in her little pool and I have been reading a really good book. I even had an early birthday party thanks to my lovely husband and I am ready to face my 36!

Last week, my husband and I took a well deserved night off and went to New York for the TLC Summer Party event.( it turns out that I am part of the TLC Cake Crew along with other fantastic cake/food/cookie blogs ) You can check them out  on their TLC twitter list: http://www.twitter.com/tlc/baking .


 

Me, not pregnant even if I look like it( my dress didn't do that much for me) and Meghan, one of our group organizer's.
Then here is the cake the Buddy the Cake boss himself! made for the event, it was amazing, super big, full of amazing details and very yummy.
Well I hope you like the pictures.
Have a great week everyone, I am looking forward to catch up with your blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts