kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 17 May 2010

Happy Monday everyone, here are some pics of the wedding cake I made 2 weeks ago. My first time making a wedding cake and these Casablanca Lillies. I delivered the cake to Liberty House Restaurant in NJ.
Congratulations Sam and Lindsey!  
The ceremony was outside the restaurant, just look at this magnificent Manhattan view.
This is how I carried the flowers on my lap on our way there.
And then, this. Cami wasn't allow on my work area, daddy was baby sitting ( and watching a soccer game at the same time), here she is upset because I told her that she need it to go back with daddy.
Have a wonderful week.

Forgot this: Sometimes I get emails with criticism about my job, bad critiscism!
So just in case,yes, the flowers are not botanically correct. I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts