kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 21 May 2010

I made a groom's cake for an awesome couple last weekend.  They were both self-professed "computer geeks".  They wanted the groom's cake to match the wedding cake's colors.  They decided on retro circles and an argyle pattern.

For the argyle tier, I measured the height and width of my middle tier and then used Microsoft Powerpoint to make a custom harlequin diamond template.  I do this a lot, especially when I want a very precise fit.  For the "stripes", I wanted them to be very thin, and very unobtrusive.  I wound up cutting thin strips off of edible image paper and then painting them with silver luster dust.

But I almost forgot about the best part of this cake, and I had nothing to do with it!!  The bride and groom (the self-professed computer geeks) made their own wedding topper.  Didn't they do a great job? The french cuffs, the lacy bodice, it's all just so cute and wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts