kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 25 May 2010

my neighbor totoro cake!!!








Bob, one of the most literally awesome dudes in Vancouver, emailed me with an adorable request: to make a very special cake as a surprise for his wife, to celebrate their wedding anniversary! His request: a TOTORO themed cake! Hooray! I love Totoro!

Totoro is the cute and crazy star of the Japanese animation film My Neighbor Totoro. He is a mythical creature who comforts a little girl when her mother is sick in the hospital, and he flies around in a giant catbus with his other weird little Totoro buddies!

Remember Brody's 1st birthday party, and some other Totoro themed cupcakes I've made? Just love Totoro!! I was so happy with how my Totoro cake turned out. It was a cute 7 inch round cake, dark chocolate with chocolate buttercream, covered in fondant with fondant characters.

Thanks so much Bob! I hope your lady Katie loved it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts