kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 3 May 2010

Happy Monday everyone! A quick post to show you this little pink elephant cake I made this week. I wasn't sure about the color combination that my client chose, but at the end I think it turn out kind of cute. For next week I have some wonderful cakes to show, well, at least I hope they will turn out beautiful ...
 I am totally prepared to be up every night of this week baking and  making sugar decorations.  For the details on the polka dots I rolled the fondant out to 1/8' and  stamped onto the fondant with a small flower scrapbooking stamp. Once I had the pattern on the fondant, I just used a small circle cutter to cut the polka dots. I I made the elephant with a mix of gumpaste and fondant and then I dusted it with pink luster dust. Well I hope you like it, have a sweet week everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts