kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 23 May 2010

First..thank you so much for your sweet comments about the wedding cake, that was very nice of you and I really appreciate the time you spent writing a comment.
Well, I am recovering form a very busy week. I still feel pain on my feet from being up so many hours  baking and decorating. It is really hard to have a full job during the day and a baking little business on the side. But I am happy I can't complain, tired!! but happy. 
I also have been working with Jessica on my  business blog design for my clients . I am so happy!! She did more than a blog design for me, I can't wait to show you a sneak peak of the goodies she made for me.
If you need a blog make over, please get on her list, she is a pleasure to work with and the most patient person I have ever work with. She handled my blog identity crisis in the most professional way you can ever imagine.

Well , let's go to the pictures:
This is a little retirement cake I made with a sugar peony topper. The cake is lemon cake with strawberry mousse. Banana cupcakes with peanut butter buttercream and  chocolate ganache filling

Good bye cupcakes, pretty soon you will have the cutest sticker to go with your box.

Corporate cake I made for an anniversary party for a company I used to work for, they are wonderful clients and my friends L and S are always promoting my business.



I also made cookie favors for  a precious little girl's Christening.

We also got some goodies from Costa Rica, well I didn't get anything, but Cami had fun getting her lollipops out of the bag. I am so proud of my family, they make every effort to be present in Cami's every day life.
Greens+blue Cheese+apples+cranberries+dry apricot+cherry dressing=LOVE
And this is work in progress...it will be a great Elmo cake topper for a little boy's first birthday party.Have a wonderful week everyone, full of healthy food and lots of baking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts