kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 7 May 2010

Isn't this little cake just the cutest?

While it certainly wasn't technically difficult, I had a blast making it!

The bottom tier is buttercream with fondant stripes, and the middle tier is buttercream with fondant circles.  For the top tier, I sculpted a cake into a mega cupcake shape.  I used an impression mat to make a cupcake liner out of fondant, and I topped the cupcake with fondant "icing" as well.  All tiers got a multi-colored fondant ball border.

The cake still needed a little something, so I fashioned some fondant balloons and put them into the cake with wires and finished off the sides of the cake board with some cute ribbon I picked up at Michaels recently.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts