kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 16 November 2011

My grandma loves sugar (I could stop here) cookies. So, for her birthday, I asked my boys to help me decorate some to send to her. However, being as they're 5, they decided that they wanted to make squirrel cookies. Squirrel cookies?! I know better than to try to change a 5-year-old's mind.  I don't have a squirrel cookie cutter, but that's okay. Who needs cookie cutters? Did you know that you can make cookies in whatever shape you want... even if you don't have a cookie cutter?!

What You Need:
Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough
Outline of desired shape (the simpler the better)
A sharp knife
Royal Icing
Icing Colors to complete your decorations
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts