kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 4 November 2011

I was supposed to make this into a jack-o-lantern cake, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I was so happy that it actually turned out that I had to leave it as a pretty pumpkin. I think this would be an awesome addition or substitution for a pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving.

What You Need:
Pumpkin Cake Recipe*
Pumpkin-Shaped Panor bundt pan
Cream Cheese Icing
1.5 lbs. fondant colored orange
Small amount fondant colored green (about the size of a tennis ball)

*Note: The pan I used, "The Great Pumpkin Pan" uses 10 cups of batter. That's about 1 1/2 times my pumpkin cake recipe.

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts