kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 3 November 2011

  • Exhausted!
  • Getting up at night every 2 hours to feed my baby
  • Trying to take a nap during the day is not as easy as everyone tells me.
  • Last Saturday we got snow all day and it wasn't even November, I can't imagine how the Winter is going to be!
  • Refusing to give up on my baking
  • Believe it or not I have baked a few yummy treats, you know, for the afternoon cravings
  • Halloween was very successful, Cami had a lot of fun at her school's party and she wants to go trick or treating every night since Monday ( is not happening)
  • Today I read the best idea ever to get rid of Halloween candy, stop by my friend Hil's blog, if you have kids you will love it too.
  • Sorry because I haven't been around your blogs lately, I have to catch up on my Google reader.

 
My little ladybug

 
My baby girl, 29 days today


Mateo

  • Unfortunately we have to give our beautiful new puppy dog away. We are looking for a loving family to take care of him. He is so adorable and playful, but with a new baby at home and getting back to work in a few weeks I am totally overwhelm and I can't take care of him. I don't know what I was thinking when I allowed my husband to get him ( well, obviously, I wasn't thinking)
I am not complaining, just keeping it real here.My life certainly is not just cakes and buttercream!
My kids are adorable,healthy and the best gift God has given me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts