kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 9 November 2011

Let's be honest, cake mix rocks! It does. It's SO easy. It's almost foolproof. You don't need a lot of ingredients on-hand to make them taste good.

But scratch cakes rock, too... maybe more... even if they require 14 ingredients. So, in order to feed both the angel and the devil situated on my shoulders, I split the difference. I often 'doctor' cake mixes when I don't have the time, energy or supplies to make a cake from scratch.

It all started for me when my mom bought me a book called The Cake Mix Doctor a few years ago. I loved this book. It explains why some cake mixes don't taste very good, and gives you some good basics for doctoring your own. I don't always follow her directions... after all, I don't follow directions well. (Just ask my husband.) But she got me started on figuring out what I like to make my cake mixes taste better.

What You Need:
Cake Mix (any brand. I use Pillsbury because I found it's cheapest for me to buy at Target.)
Eggs
Butter (melted)
Buttermilk (or soured milk)
Vanilla and/or Cocoa Powder
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts