kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 22 November 2011

I remember kind of dreading big family holidays as a kid. I try to make them a little more enjoyable for my kids. (But I know I don't always succeed.)

Here's an idea to entertain the kids, and let them create something cute for their own dessert. (That way, there's more pie for you!)

What You Need:
Refrigerated Pie Crust* or Pizza Dough, rolled thin and baked
1-2 cups Royal Icing (You could use tubes of icing, but it wouldn't dry as well.)
Candy, marshmallows, cereal, sprinkles (I used what was in my pantry. This is one of those 'use what you have' kind of projects.)
Optional:
Piping Bags with tip #5 or #7 

*Note on store-bought pie crust: Almost all of the refrigerator pie crust that I can find contains lard. I am a vegetarian, so I don't eat lard. Be kind to your herbivore friends and check if the pie crust you use contains lard. (The kind at my Aldi store does not contain lard.)
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts