kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 23 November 2011


  • For the above piece of cake that was delicious and full of calories that I certainly do not need right now
  • For my wonderful husband
  • My happy little girls
  • My family back in Costa Rica who I miss every day
  • Because I have food on the table
  • My job
  • My girl's Daycare
  • My silly little dog
  • My blog friends and my real friends
  • My midwife
  • My happy everyday insanity
  • My warm bed
  • The humidifier and breast pump that make my life and my baby really happy
  • My religion and my belief in God
  • My little girls's kisses
  • My PJs
  • Hot chocolate
  • Dulce de Leche
  • Coconut Flan
  • My hair drier , who make me feel better while I lose the baby weight

WISHING YOU A HAPPY THANKSGIVING FULL OF YUMMY FOOD AND SPECIAL MOMENTS WITH
YOUR LOVE ONES.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts