kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 23 November 2011

I've mentioned before that my boys love to help me in the kitchen.* Who wouldn't?! I make cookies, cake, cake pops, why would they not?!
*and by love, I mean, tolerate it when I force them to decorate things before they eat them.

Sometimes, this can be an enjoyable pastime.

Sometimes, it can be a nightmare.

With 'cookie decorating season' upon us, (Shut up! It's a real season!) I thought I would offer my suggestions to help make decorating with the kids not only possible, but perhaps enjoyable.

My Top Three Rules for Decorating with Kids:
#1- Preparation, Preparation, Preparation
#2- DO NOT LICK YOUR FINGERS!
#3- Low Expectations

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts