kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 8 October 2011

It's so nice to find something unique, rare and special and then have it come delivered to your mail box! I had recently come across a site that I am just in love with! In her store is the most amazing precious finds and one find that I couldn't pass up this time around. My youngest brother just recently got engaged and I offered him and my soon to be sister in law an engagement present! I thought that it just might be kind of nice to do a romantic photoshoot in November sometime.....not sure when? But I have a great concept and a great theme that I think will suit the two perfectly. I came across these eight maps and when they are opened.... they are simply stunning. They are typography maps all the way from the East Coast! I figured it might be appropriate to have the two overlooking a plot of land since they are literally beginning to do the same. Like the pioneers did back in the day when they came out West, surveyed a piece of ideal land, put a stake in it and then built a home and wonderful memories. So this is my idea and there will be plenty more to build off of this theme as I find more great stuff along the way!

{ photography: Andie from Ditzie Cakes}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts