kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 19 October 2011


Meet Harry the Spider...


He was inspired by the cute spider on top of this cake. I love how he turned out!
I used a Wilton #233 decorating tip, which does not require a steady hand or a high degree of accuracy. This tip is intended for making grass, but makes excellent hair or fur.

I made the legs with green candy melts.
I made the eyes with some leftover chocolate Easter eggs (don't judge me!)
that I dipped in white chocolate and topped with orange M&M's.

(He reminds me of a Fry Guy. Does anyone else remember them?)


Harry has a little secret.
He isn't made of cake.
He is a giant Rice Krispie treat! A chocolate one, at that.


I recently found this recipe for making Spider Krispie treats.
I can't believe it had never occurred to me to make Rice Krispies treats with Cocoa Krispies. What a brilliant idea! I'm a chocolate lover, so I had to try it out.

To make Harry, I pressed the warm cereal & marshmallow mixture into a bowl.
When it was cool and set, I popped it out and used a knife to make the shape more round.
Then I covered him with purple buttercream frosting.


 It may not look pretty, but it sure tastes good!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts