kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 3 October 2011

I cheated making this "pie" and I do not feel bad about it. I usually do not bake anything using any mixes or nothing prebaked, but the reality is that this week we are having a baby!

This past weekend was all about cleaning the house, getting ready for the baby to come home, me being away for 4 days and trying to have as much fun as possible with Cami.

oh, did I mention that my husband decided to get a 4 week old puppy also, yes, that will be for another post!

Cami and I played, made crafts and also we were able to make some sweets for the blog, which we happily ate over the weekend also.
I figure these are my last days eating what ever I want, so might as well enjoy them.

I was very "original" with the recipe, I took it straight from the can, but I do not regret it, it was good and I still have a few pieces left for today and tomorrow.
I figure something like this will be so easy to make on Halloween, specially if you have a newborn around and just came out of a C Section.


Lime Pie the easy way!

INGREDIENTS:

1 prepared 9 inch graham cracker crust
1 can condensed milk
1/2 cup of fresh lime juice
2 cups of whipped cream
Grated lime peel


Photobucket



Photobucket

TO MAKE THE SPIDERS:

You will need a small rolling pin, green sparkle gel and

Photobucket

Roll the fondant and cut the spiders with the cookie cutter

Lift the spiders with a spatula ( so they don't break)

Put the spiders on top of the paper towel and let them dry for a few hours

Make the spiders eyes using the green sparkle gel ( this is what I had on hand,
 you can use what ever color you have or royal icing)

Put the spiders on top of the pie and enjoy a slice.


Have a great weekend everyone, I will updated you with the baby as soon as I get home and feel better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts