kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 17 October 2011

My sister-in-law loves pumpkin. I mean, really, really loves pumpkin. She was known to eat a full can of the stuff in a sitting when she was pregnant with my niece. (I say that's how she ended up a redhead.) And my sister-in-law begged me to share this cake recipe when I first made it a few years ago.

What You Need
3 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
3 tsp. cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
½ cup melted butter
½ cup apple sauce
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
4 eggs (at room temperature)
½ cup buttermilk (or soured milk- ½ Tbsp. vinegar + ½ cup milk)
1- 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree (NOT pie filling)

Yield: approx. 7 cups of batter. That is about 2 cups more than the average cake mix. So, this makes more cake than you're used to. If you're using it for Pumpkin Cake Pops, be aware of this. You could be making pops until your hands fall off!
Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts