kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday 19 October 2011

The idea for this cake came to me while making my mother-in-law's birthday cheesecake. See, I don't really make cheesecake. Cake, yup. Cupcakes, sure! Pie, no probelm. Cheesecake... hmmmm.
But, in the end, it turned out okay, so I thought, now what if I put that in the middle of a cake? Now you're talkin'!

What You Need
2 layers of pumpkin cake
Cheesecake "filling":
  8oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
  1 egg (at room temperature)
  1/2 cup sugar
  1/4 cup sour cream (at room temperature)
  1 tsp vanilla
1/2-1 cup rich vanilla buttercream icing
Optional:
Parchment paper
Piping bag with tip #32 

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts