kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 6 February 2011


A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to bring some cookies to a Bridal Expo here in our area. I thought about making wedding dress cookies because they are perfect favors for a wedding or bridal shower. I have to say that I am a little on the old fashion side -I guess- and I wanted to make them very simple, but yet elegant. Dresses can be also great to give to your bridal party. I made them in other colors just to showed that they can be personalized to match the color of any bridesmaid dress. I hope you like them and get some inspiration just in case you have to make some for a client or friend.





















Have a great week and thank you for the support comments that some of you left me on my last post. I really need it to hear that I am not the only one learning how to say NO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts