kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 8 February 2011


This weekend Chad and I setup a booth at the Premier Bridal Show in Chattanooga Tennessee.  For 5 hours this 10x10 booth was our home away from home.  The show promoters said there were over 500 registered brides, but we had a steady stream of people ALL day long!

I was happier with our booth than ever before.  With my brother's help we added the 2 new pink scrolly signs and I had posters made of my new logo hanging on each side of the booth.

In previous years, I have brought in crate after crate of full-sized cupcakes.  This year I did much smaller samples in souffle cups.  It was a nice two-bite sample and each one was lidded.  It was nice that everything was sealed and much more sanitary.  And I didn't spend half my time there with rubber gloves on refreshing the cupcake stand!

With every bridal show I do I learn something new each time, which will be nice when I do the next one... in 2 weeks!  Whew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts