kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 12 February 2011

When I got an email from a lovely young lady who wanted to order a special cake for her mums 60th birthday I was like cool! I can definitely do that. When she told me her mum collects miniature perfume bottles and If I could somehow incorporate that into the design I was totally excited!! I wanted to create something that had the old school glam feel. My vision was soft pastel colours with black.




If you don't know already I {LOVE} stripes!!! I could easily add stripes to every single cake I make!! The stripes on this cake took forever to do but I think it was so worth the time and effort. I think the hardest thing about stripes is making sure they are all straight. Have you ever done stripes on a cake and at the front they are looking really good but by the time you get the back they are very wonky!! haha I know I have!! So it was my mission with this cake to take my time and get them prefect!



Oh the old glam style perfume bottle {LOVE} I think perfume makers should bring back that classic gorgeous style, I definitely think I was born in the wrong era!! The attention to details back then was just amazing!!



Anyhow, another absolute fun cake to make!!! She was absolutely blown away {her daughter} when she picked up the cake!! I hope Lee was too!

Happy Birthday Lee! {60 years young}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts