kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 26 February 2011

 I find that every week, most of my cupcakes or cakes have the same theme!! I find it rather freaky ... do any of you cake decorators out there find that too?

Anyhow, this week it was all about the beach and jandals!!  I had to make over 100 pairs of these tiny little jandals and Man did they take forever!! I swear by the time I'd finished them all I was having jandal nightmares!! But Hey I still enjoyed the making them all!! I'm just in need of a major shoulder massage!! {Hint! Hint! To Hubby}

 This tower I just LOVE!! Made for a lovely couple who got married over on the Sunny and gorgeous Waiheke Island. For those of you who don't know where Waiheke is its just a 30min ferry ride from Auckland, some of the most amazing beaches and amazing wineries!  A laid back Island where you can escape the city life and enjoy some R&R!
 So back to this tower, we used blues and teals as a crisp white backdrop.  Cupcakes decorated with kinas, shells, starfish and pearls and of course those cute little jandals.  





 Hope you are all have a fantastic Sunday!! I'm off to make red roses!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts