kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 15 February 2011

OK, so I am SO not ready for this week!  This is the queen mother of busy weeks for me!  A bridal show on Sunday, a large tasting at the Chattanoogan on Thursday, and then our Duff Goldman competition cake during the show on Sunday.  It's enough to make a girl pull her freshly colored hair right out!

So what's getting pushed to the side?  I suppose it will be the blog... but I did want to post something though.  I really wanted to show you my progress on the competition cake, but...

I found out recently at a wedding professionals meeting that a lot of the local bakers (my competitors and competition for the show) also read my blog.  I certainly don't mind, but since I don't want to give too much away, I suppose you'll all just have to live with this tiny slice of a teaser photo!

OK, so I really have to go now... SO much to do!  Toodles!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts