kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 21 February 2011

Photobucket


A good friend of mine asked me to make a cake for her son's birthday and honestly I was thrill. I never make any cakes for boys, as you have seen here everything I do is just for girls. I was so excited to make this cake, but what I wasn't prepared for was the theme of the party. When his mom told me , I just had a blank in my mind because I have never heard of the The Last Airbender.I asked her for some pictures to get an idea of what kind of cake I was going to do. After seen all the pictures I still wasn't sure what to do. I just didn't know how to put together a round of square cake using the theme. I end up deciding that I was going to do the "strange animal" with 6 legs, horns and I who knows what else. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. The picture that I used as inspiration was all I had to work with. The animal, which I am sure has a name, was kind like sitting down with his back legs and the front legs were straight. Well, this is the best I could do.To be honest with you I do not feel like I did a good job, but I do know that I did my best.

Photobucket



Photobucket

I hope you all have a great week. Mine is going to be full of cookie orders and sugar work for 2 cakes that I have to do for next week. Around here the weather is getting better, are you getting ready for Spring?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts