kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 5 February 2011

Oh can I say that I am in love! Yes, in love with my hubby and my little munchkin but I am in love with this cake! I have for the longest time wanted to create a cake with a Marie Antoinette flair. So when I was given this opportunity to create a cake with a queen theme and was given artist freedom to create whatever I wanted ..... I was excited!!!




I love all the ruffles, the colour palette is just gorgeous!! hehe It is so romantic. I would have loved to have lived in that era!! So much gorgeousness everywhere!




I was so happy with how the queen came together.



I was definitely sad to see this cake go, if only there was a magic potion that I could sprinkle over a finished cake and magically another would appear so I could have one too! Oh well the cake went off to its new home and I hope was enjoyed by all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts