kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 2 September 2011



This is the second or third "rough textured" buttercream cake that I have done in the past couple of months.  I hope this isn't a new trend, as you all know I like to get my buttercream nice and smooth.



But this bride specifically asked for this texture on her cake.



I spoke a little last week about trying to prop my cake photos a little more and since this cake was on the simple side, I thought it would be a good candidate for some background opportunities.



I started the propping by putting up a piece of burlap fabric.  I thought the rough fabric of the burlap would compliment that rough buttercream.  I wondered outside and grabbed a couple of branches off my crepe myrtle tree and placed them in a vase in the background.  I think it adds some visual interest without interfering with the cake itself.



Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts