kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 19 September 2011

Happy Monday!! Very happy for me because I have a date schedule for my C-Section, so around here we are really in countdown mode.

If you remember....
For the past few weeks I have been showing you a few tutorials for this Green and yellow Baby Shower Cake. This is the complete cake. The baby blocks might look a little too much for the cake itself but it was something that the future mommy to be really wanted added to the cake.
I made the blocks with Styrofoam covered in green fondant.


To learn how to make the rattle and bottle cut outs go here.
To learn how to make the onesie and bib go here.
To make the Ducky cut outs go here.







I hope you like how the cake turn out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts