kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 6 September 2011

My college roommate taught first grade for a few years after we graduated. About a year and a half in, I remember her telling me to never give a teacher any mugs, Christmas ornaments, etc. with an apple on it-- unless it was the teacher's first year. (Because it's apparently all anyone ever gives them.)

Well, I wonder if cookies shaped like apples count, because that's what I plan to give my kids' teachers this year.

What you need:
One batch of Vanilla Sugar Cookies
One batch Royal Icing
  (See below for colors and consistencies)
3-5 Icing bags fitted with tip 3
Apple Cookie Cutter
Optional:
small leaf cookie cutter (for worm)
small fluted or flower cookie cutter (for "bites")

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts