kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 13 September 2011

I was really happy with the way this cake looked when completed.  The bride initially brought in a cake completely covered in these circular fantasy flowers.  She didn't know the original designer, but was only interested in small clusters of flowers anyway.

I started with a buttercream cake and used an impression mat to mark my spacers and then piped buttercream dots over the entire cake.  I then used lavender ribbon as a border on each tier.

Those fantasy flowers?  I made them by cutting circles from gumpaste and then using my ball tool to ruffle the edges on some of the layers.  Glued the layers together with royal icing and let them dry in a flower former cup.  Each center was finished with an edible pearl center.

Even though we had a busy delivery schedule that day, we took 15 minutes to bring the cake outside on the beautiful sunny day to snap a few photographs. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts