kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Friday 23 September 2011

I think one thing I hear the most when people try to make cake pops for the first time is: "I had no idea how long those things take!"
This is true. Cake pops are not a quick endeavour. They take a minimum, I'd say of 4-5 hours, and more like 5-6 hours when you factor in all of the waiting, decorating, wrapping etc.

True Story: to make the turtle cake pops seen here, I spent 30-45 minutes just decorating each one. You can understand why I only made about 6 of them!

I've created this post to help you understand how long it really takes to make cake pops. That way, when you tackle them the first time, you'll give yourself enough time to make them just perfect!

Click Here to Read More>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts