kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday 12 September 2011

For the past few weeks I have been explaining my little girl that she is going to stay with daddy for a few days while mommy goes to the hospital to bring her sister home...

And for the past few weeks she has been telling me that no!, she is coming with me because she needs to teach me how to hold her sister and how to feed her ( apparently I don't know how, I am wondering who has feed and held my 4 year old for the past 4 years?)




Photobucket


Botton line is that we all are so excited that we only have 4 weeks left of swollen feet, back pain,feeling hot, cramps, cravings and them we are going to have our precious baby girl with us.


This is what I look like at 8 months with Air Conditioning at my office, you do not, I repeat , do not want to see how I look today with no AC in our office until further notice.
I. am. on. fire!!! hot, cranky ...and I can go on and on.
We are still dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Irene in our office and the contractors are working as fast as they can to get the AC back on. I am assuming they are a little ( maybe a lot) tired of hearing me complaining and rolling my eyes at them.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts