kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Thursday 15 September 2011

mixed_berry_cakes-6
Just a quick post to let you all know that I made these cute little Vanilla Bean & Mixed Berry Cakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Icing not too long ago, and they're now up on a guest blog post that I did for the beautiful baking blog Poires au Chocolat. These mini cakes were packed full of berries to welcome in Spring and to celebrate a birthday, so they seemed like a lovely recipe to share on Emma's blog when she asked me. And these are the only two portrait shots I took since the rest are in landscape, which was quite an interesting change for me. You can check out the photos and recipe on my guest post here. Hope you like it!
mixed_berry_cakes-7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts