kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 10 May 2011

It seems as thought this season's most popular wedding cake is similar to this cake here.  An elegant scroll pattern with rose separators.

Most of the time I want the florist to do the flowers on the cake.  I have done some basic floral arrangements in the past, but florists make sure that the flowers are pesticide free - things I know nothing about!  This time around, the florist had other commitments, so I agreed to place the flowers on the cake. They left me 2 huge buckets of roses and I used every one I could between those layers!  LOL!

Also, the bride provided me with those teardrop crystals to go on the cake.  Aren't they beautiful?!?  I have to find out where she got them.  These pictures just don't do them justice. They were so sparkly, they really did look like diamonds.  I just thought they were perfect and added a lot of personality to the cake!

Thanks for stopping by and y'all have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts