kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 3 May 2011

Although this cake is smaller than some, it is still a lovely little wedding cake.  It was delivered to Trevitt Hall in Dalton, GA.  This bride wasn't afraid to being a splash of color to her wedding day celebration!

This time I used my Fondx to make my bow.  I have had problems in the past fashioning sturdy bows out of Fondx, but this time I used CMC Fondant Stabilizer to add to the Fondx and it made a big difference!  It made the Fondx hold its shape nicely, where tylose just doesn't cut it!

One of the things I like about ordering Elite by Fondx fondant is that it always comes with a little "surprise" inside.  Sometimes it's a dragee sampler, sometimes it's a little foam mold.  It reminds me of getting the prize inside of Cracker Jacks when I was a kid!  I used one of those foam molds to make the brooch on the bow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts