kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Tuesday 31 May 2011

 Gosh it feels like I haven't posted anything for such a long time!!  Wedding season is finally finished and that means I will have abit more free time {hopefully} to keep all you lovlies up to date about the going on at Bella Cupcake Headquarters.

There is not better place to start then with a gorgeous 1st birthday cake!  I made this cake for little Abby who celebrated the big ONE!!  I absolutely had a ball creating this cake for Abby.  Loved making all the little details.  My favourite would have to be the blueberry pie!!! MMMm Yummo!  and Hey! a picnic isn't complete without some tiny little cupcakes.


 Abby's Picnic


I love how the teddies all look like they are having a fabulous time!

It's all in the details!

Happy Birthday Abby!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and Yay!!! to being ONE!!!



Happy Baking!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts